BF LiveXchange News: Corporate Executives And Economic Developers Meet At 10th Annual Event
TINTON FALLS, NJ– Economic development agencies striving to bring jobs and investment to their communities connected with growing companies at the 10th annual Business Facilities LiveXchange event, April 6-8, 2014 at the Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort at Grand Dunes.
Delegates representing companies at this year’s LiveXchange have the potential to create more than 5,200 new jobs and capital investments of $895 million. Delegates — corporate executives searching for locations for their expansion or relocation projects — represented the manufacturing, business services, medical devices & healthcare solutions, computers & office equipment, aerospace, and other industries.
“In our 10th year of this very successful event, Business Facilities LiveXchange continues to bring potential new jobs to communities across North America,” said Ted Coene, co-president of Group C Media, Inc., the parent company of Business Facilities LiveXchange. “The creation of over 5,200 potential new jobs has a tremendous positive impact on local economies. Growing businesses are looking to Business Facilities and LiveXchange to help them make the best location choices.”
The delegates had the opportunity meet with more than 23 economic development agencies from across North America. Representatives from the United States and Canada discussed financial incentives and other benefits that their communities can offer these growing businesses.
LiveXchange also featured an executive conference program led by experts in the field of corporate relocation and expansion. Topics included The Future of Site Selection, Negotiating Incentives, Workforce Analysis, and more.
In addition to enjoying the delicious meals that are a hallmark of LiveXchange’s networking opportunities, delegates were invited to become a driver or a passenger of an authentic NASCAR race car at The Nascar Racing Experience or enjoy a round of golf.
ABOUT BUSINESS FACILITIES LIVEXCHANGE
Business Facilities LiveXchange gives corporate executives who are searching for locations in which to relocate or expand their facilities an opportunity to learn about the issues that impact site selection, network with other executives, and meet with economic development organizations from across North America. Created by Business Facilities magazine, the leading publication for site selection professionals, LiveXchange provides an atmosphere that fosters highly productive discussions with economic developers and location consultants.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- NTN Driveshaft Adding 500+ Jobs in Indiana
- GE To Add 120 Jobs, Invest $7.4M In Iowa Manufacturing Facility