Next Generation Energy Corp. Announces Shift In Operations; Will Focus On Medical Marijuana Industry
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Next Generation Energy Corp., a holding company specializing in oil and natural gas assets, announced that the Board of Directors has approved a plan to redirect resources and to focus its core business on the fast growing medical marijuana industry.
“NextGen isn’t just another company entering the Medical Marijuana industry, which has proven to be very exciting for investors in recent months,” stated Darryl Reed, CEO. “We are undertaking a very sophisticated business plan that has been in development over the last five years. As more states are legalizing marijuana and there is significantly more discussion on the use of marijuana for medical purposes, we are convinced that now is the time to launch our very aggressive platform.”
Initial operations are scheduled to begin in Los Angeles County, CA. “Our turn-key DMS services will include real estate management, marketing, product training, staffing, sales training, facilities management, security systems to include armed guards, video surveillance, loss prevention systems, and a full suite of cloud based IT solutions to manage all aspects of the supply chain from seed to sale. We recognize the significant growth opportunities in the medical marijuana industry and are aggressively seeking to capitalize on these opportunities as the sector continues to evolve,” Reed said.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment