LiveXchange Offers NASCAR Racing Experience!
Delegates at this year’s Business Facilities LiveXchange event will have the opportunity to become a driver or a passenger of an authentic NASCAR race car at the NASCAR Racing Experience at the Myrtle Beach Speedway.
After a training meeting and Q&A session with the Crew Chief, participants will be fitted with a helmet and radio communications and buckled into a race car. They’ll enjoy a five minute timed racing session on the speedway as a driver or a three-lap ride as a passenger with a professional driver. All drivers will receive a Graduate Certificate with their name and top speed along with a souvenir racing license. This is a true NASCAR driving experience for LiveXchange delegates!
Delegates who are looking for a less “racy” experience can enjoy the traditional LiveXchange Golf Tournament at the beautiful and challenging Grande Dunes.
For more information, visit www.BFLiveXchange.com.
You might like:
- Mary Kay Chooses Lewisville, TX For New Global Manufacturing, R&D Operations
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- NTN Driveshaft Adding 500+ Jobs in Indiana
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Shell Chemical To Invest $717M In Louisiana Olefins Expansion
- GE To Add 120 Jobs, Invest $7.4M In Iowa Manufacturing Facility
- Talent, Technology Emerging Keys To Manufacturing Investment
- State Focus: Texas Diversity
- General Cable Industries Relocating Operations To Lawrenceburg, KY
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Tale of Two Mayors