Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Design is complete and construction has begun on AMG National Trust Bank’s new corporate headquarters in Greenwood Village, CO. Ware Malcomb is providing architectural design services for the project, which is expected to be complete in the spring of 2015.
In designing this project, Ware Malcomb set out to incorporate timeless design tenets to represent the strength and stability of the financial institution.
AMG National Trust Bank’s new headquarters will serve as an architectural centerpiece in the Greenwood Village Town Center District, while complementing the surrounding buildings. The structure employs a hybrid design featuring Old World Classical Tuscan styling and select detailing modeled after The Palace of the Rhine in Strasbourg, France, a landmark of 19th century Prussian architecture.
“The construction of our new headquarters represents an exciting next step in our company’s 40-year history,” said AMG president and CEO Sheryl Bollinger. “This stunning building embodies the strength and permanence of our conviction to our clients success. We are looking forward to bringing our employees into such a remarkable new facility in Greenwood Village.”
Founded in 1972, AMG National Trust Bank is a national financial services organization with offices in Denver, Boulder, Cheyenne, Chicago, Morristown, and Virginia Beach, and has over $3.5 billion of assets under management. Upon completion of the new building, AMG National Trust Bank will be relocating their corporate headquarters from its current location in Englewood, CO.
You might like:
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Data Cowboys
- Burn Baby Burn
- Life Sciences Companies Face Talent Crisis
- Duo Security, Inc. Adding 300 Jobs In Michigan
- Amazon.com Expanding In New Jersey
- GM Investing Over $788M, Creating 781 Jobs In Tennessee
- Thomson Reuters Expanding Texas Operations
- ChartSpan Bringing 300 Jobs To South Carolina
- Airbus Expanding In Virginia
- B. Braun To Add 175 Jobs In Florida
- Allergan Breaks Ground On $200M Texas Expansion
- Battle of the Box