AMG National Trust Bank Headquarters Relocating To Greenwood Village, CO
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Design is complete and construction has begun on AMG National Trust Bank’s new corporate headquarters in Greenwood Village, CO. Ware Malcomb is providing architectural design services for the project, which is expected to be complete in the spring of 2015.
In designing this project, Ware Malcomb set out to incorporate timeless design tenets to represent the strength and stability of the financial institution.
AMG National Trust Bank’s new headquarters will serve as an architectural centerpiece in the Greenwood Village Town Center District, while complementing the surrounding buildings. The structure employs a hybrid design featuring Old World Classical Tuscan styling and select detailing modeled after The Palace of the Rhine in Strasbourg, France, a landmark of 19th century Prussian architecture.
“The construction of our new headquarters represents an exciting next step in our company’s 40-year history,” said AMG president and CEO Sheryl Bollinger. “This stunning building embodies the strength and permanence of our conviction to our clients success. We are looking forward to bringing our employees into such a remarkable new facility in Greenwood Village.”
Founded in 1972, AMG National Trust Bank is a national financial services organization with offices in Denver, Boulder, Cheyenne, Chicago, Morristown, and Virginia Beach, and has over $3.5 billion of assets under management. Upon completion of the new building, AMG National Trust Bank will be relocating their corporate headquarters from its current location in Englewood, CO.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Grid Stars
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Icy Hot
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Megabucks Park
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel