Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Design is complete and construction has begun on AMG National Trust Bank’s new corporate headquarters in Greenwood Village, CO. Ware Malcomb is providing architectural design services for the project, which is expected to be complete in the spring of 2015.
In designing this project, Ware Malcomb set out to incorporate timeless design tenets to represent the strength and stability of the financial institution.
AMG National Trust Bank’s new headquarters will serve as an architectural centerpiece in the Greenwood Village Town Center District, while complementing the surrounding buildings. The structure employs a hybrid design featuring Old World Classical Tuscan styling and select detailing modeled after The Palace of the Rhine in Strasbourg, France, a landmark of 19th century Prussian architecture.
“The construction of our new headquarters represents an exciting next step in our company’s 40-year history,” said AMG president and CEO Sheryl Bollinger. “This stunning building embodies the strength and permanence of our conviction to our clients success. We are looking forward to bringing our employees into such a remarkable new facility in Greenwood Village.”
Founded in 1972, AMG National Trust Bank is a national financial services organization with offices in Denver, Boulder, Cheyenne, Chicago, Morristown, and Virginia Beach, and has over $3.5 billion of assets under management. Upon completion of the new building, AMG National Trust Bank will be relocating their corporate headquarters from its current location in Englewood, CO.
You might like:
- 3D Systems Expanding In Tennessee
- Amazon Adding Two New Fulfillment Facilities In California
- Business Report: Illinois Leaders Form Non-Profit to Spur Job Creation
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Data Cowboys
- Kansas City Launches “Smart City” Initiative
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Michigan Hot Dog Maker To Expand, Hire 140 Workers
- Chicago Celebrates Technology Startup Hub Expansion, 700 New Tech Jobs
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Last Chance
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- State Focus: New York – Accelerating Biotech Innovation In The Empire State
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Two-Way Street
- SIG SAUER Moving Ammunition Manufacturing To Arkansas