David Brandon to Speak at 2014 LiveXchange
David Brandon, Senior Vice President at Site Selection Group, has signed on to speak at the 2014 Business Facilities LiveXchange event. LiveXchange will take place April 6-8, 2014 at the Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort at Grande Dunes in Myrtle Beach, SC. Mr. Brandon will present a seminar on Workforce Analysis and the Site Selection Process.
Site Selection Group is a leading independent location advisory and economic incentives firm providing solutions to corporations and communities across the world. Mr. Brandon manages the company’s industrial and economic development business practices. He brings more than 30 years of location advisory experience to the company with an extensive understanding of workforce analysis, assessment and pragmatic decision making in the investment location process.
Business Facilities LiveXchange will present a comprehensive, practical and strategic conference program that helps corporate delegates better plan and manage their companies’ relocation or expansion projects. This unique experience will be supplemented by an all-star list of guest speakers, who will be making presentations and leading discussions on a number of hot-button issues.
Check this link often for LiveXchange conference program updates!
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine 2913 Views
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings 1754 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners 1618 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders 1602 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment 1575 Views