David Brandon to Speak at 2014 LiveXchange
David Brandon, Senior Vice President at Site Selection Group, has signed on to speak at the 2014 Business Facilities LiveXchange event. LiveXchange will take place April 6-8, 2014 at the Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort at Grande Dunes in Myrtle Beach, SC. Mr. Brandon will present a seminar on Workforce Analysis and the Site Selection Process.
Site Selection Group is a leading independent location advisory and economic incentives firm providing solutions to corporations and communities across the world. Mr. Brandon manages the company’s industrial and economic development business practices. He brings more than 30 years of location advisory experience to the company with an extensive understanding of workforce analysis, assessment and pragmatic decision making in the investment location process.
Business Facilities LiveXchange will present a comprehensive, practical and strategic conference program that helps corporate delegates better plan and manage their companies’ relocation or expansion projects. This unique experience will be supplemented by an all-star list of guest speakers, who will be making presentations and leading discussions on a number of hot-button issues.
Check this link often for LiveXchange conference program updates!
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- The Tree Pods are Coming