Mark Sweeney, Senior Principal at McCallum Sweeney Consulting, has signed on to speak at the 2014 Business Facilities LiveXchange event. LiveXchange will take place April 6-8, 2014 at the Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort at Grande Dunes in Myrtle Beach, SC.
With more than 24 years of experience in site selection and economic development, Mr. Sweeney assists companies in identifying, evaluating, and selecting the optimal location for their capital investments. Such projects cover a wide array of related factors, including sites, infrastructure, transportation, labor and demographics, state and local taxes, and incentives.
Business Facilities LiveXchange will present a comprehensive, practical and strategic conference program that helps corporate delegates better plan and manage their companies’ relocation or expansion projects. This unique experience will be supplemented by an all-star list of guest speakers, who will be making presentations and leading discussions on a number of hot-button issues.
Check this link often for LiveXchange conference program updates!
You might like:
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Data Cowboys
- Burn Baby Burn
- Life Sciences Companies Face Talent Crisis
- Duo Security, Inc. Adding 300 Jobs In Michigan
- Amazon.com Expanding In New Jersey
- GM Investing Over $788M, Creating 781 Jobs In Tennessee
- Thomson Reuters Expanding Texas Operations
- B. Braun To Add 175 Jobs In Florida
- Airbus Expanding In Virginia
- ChartSpan Bringing 300 Jobs To South Carolina
- Battle of the Box
- Allergan Breaks Ground On $200M Texas Expansion