Mark Sweeney to Speak at 2014 LiveXchange
Mark Sweeney, Senior Principal at McCallum Sweeney Consulting, has signed on to speak at the 2014 Business Facilities LiveXchange event. LiveXchange will take place April 6-8, 2014 at the Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort at Grande Dunes in Myrtle Beach, SC.
With more than 24 years of experience in site selection and economic development, Mr. Sweeney assists companies in identifying, evaluating, and selecting the optimal location for their capital investments. Such projects cover a wide array of related factors, including sites, infrastructure, transportation, labor and demographics, state and local taxes, and incentives.
Business Facilities LiveXchange will present a comprehensive, practical and strategic conference program that helps corporate delegates better plan and manage their companies’ relocation or expansion projects. This unique experience will be supplemented by an all-star list of guest speakers, who will be making presentations and leading discussions on a number of hot-button issues.
Check this link often for LiveXchange conference program updates!
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment