Irby Builds New Facility In Chattanooga, TN
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Irby, a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, recently held the ribbon cutting of its new facility in Chattanooga, TN. The grand opening featured a football theme where “Team Irby” recognized its MVPs, their customers, for all their support to the company’s commercial, contractor, industrial and utility businesses.
“Building a new facility shows our commitment to the Chattanooga market and our valued customers,” said Mike Wigton, president of Irby. The new location combines the two existing commercial/contractor and utility locations under one roof.
Irby was founded in 1926 and is based in Jackson, MS. The company has 57 locations in 21 states. The employees of Irby serve customers with innovative products and services in four major market segments – industrial, contractor, commercial and utility.
Sonepar USA is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA and is part of the Sonepar group worldwide organization, a global player in electrical equipment distribution.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- The Tree Pods are Coming