Novum Opens New Research Clinic In Fargo, ND
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Novum Pharmaceutical Research Services, a contract research organization (CRO) serving the pharmaceutical industry, announced it is opening a new clinical facility in Fargo, ND. Novum’s Fargo site will begin conducting research studies starting in November, 2013.
Novum is opening the Fargo clinic to accommodate its growth and to continue meeting its clients’ needs and timelines. “Fargo represents the perfect opportunity for Novum and our clients, providing us with added capacity, committed study participants and a strong local team of clinical and scientific talent,” said Christopher H. Chamberlain, Novum’s Chief Executive Officer.
The Fargo clinic will open with a strong focus in dermal and transdermal research, building upon Novum’s decades of experience in these areas. In 2014, Novum will continue to add early phase research services in Fargo as it also broadens its offerings across all Novum sites, including its clinics in Las Vegas NV, Houston TX and Pittsburgh PA.
“This is an exciting time,” said Alan Copa, who is overseeing the expansion of the Fargo clinic. The facility will operate under Novum’s existing standard operating procedures to ensure consistency across the company’s early phase sites.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Grid Stars
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Icy Hot
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Megabucks Park
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel