Novum Opens New Research Clinic In Fargo, ND
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Novum Pharmaceutical Research Services, a contract research organization (CRO) serving the pharmaceutical industry, announced it is opening a new clinical facility in Fargo, ND. Novum’s Fargo site will begin conducting research studies starting in November, 2013.
Novum is opening the Fargo clinic to accommodate its growth and to continue meeting its clients’ needs and timelines. “Fargo represents the perfect opportunity for Novum and our clients, providing us with added capacity, committed study participants and a strong local team of clinical and scientific talent,” said Christopher H. Chamberlain, Novum’s Chief Executive Officer.
The Fargo clinic will open with a strong focus in dermal and transdermal research, building upon Novum’s decades of experience in these areas. In 2014, Novum will continue to add early phase research services in Fargo as it also broadens its offerings across all Novum sites, including its clinics in Las Vegas NV, Houston TX and Pittsburgh PA.
“This is an exciting time,” said Alan Copa, who is overseeing the expansion of the Fargo clinic. The facility will operate under Novum’s existing standard operating procedures to ensure consistency across the company’s early phase sites.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment