Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Novum Pharmaceutical Research Services, a contract research organization (CRO) serving the pharmaceutical industry, announced it is opening a new clinical facility in Fargo, ND. Novum’s Fargo site will begin conducting research studies starting in November, 2013.
Novum is opening the Fargo clinic to accommodate its growth and to continue meeting its clients’ needs and timelines. “Fargo represents the perfect opportunity for Novum and our clients, providing us with added capacity, committed study participants and a strong local team of clinical and scientific talent,” said Christopher H. Chamberlain, Novum’s Chief Executive Officer.
The Fargo clinic will open with a strong focus in dermal and transdermal research, building upon Novum’s decades of experience in these areas. In 2014, Novum will continue to add early phase research services in Fargo as it also broadens its offerings across all Novum sites, including its clinics in Las Vegas NV, Houston TX and Pittsburgh PA.
“This is an exciting time,” said Alan Copa, who is overseeing the expansion of the Fargo clinic. The facility will operate under Novum’s existing standard operating procedures to ensure consistency across the company’s early phase sites.
You might like:
- 3D Systems Expanding In Tennessee
- Amazon Adding Two New Fulfillment Facilities In California
- Business Report: Illinois Leaders Form Non-Profit to Spur Job Creation
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Kansas City Launches “Smart City” Initiative
- Data Cowboys
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Michigan Hot Dog Maker To Expand, Hire 140 Workers
- Last Chance
- Chicago Celebrates Technology Startup Hub Expansion, 700 New Tech Jobs
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- State Focus: New York – Accelerating Biotech Innovation In The Empire State
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- SIG SAUER Moving Ammunition Manufacturing To Arkansas
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- SATA Group Building New Plant In Texas