Novum Opens New Research Clinic In Fargo, ND
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Novum Pharmaceutical Research Services, a contract research organization (CRO) serving the pharmaceutical industry, announced it is opening a new clinical facility in Fargo, ND. Novum’s Fargo site will begin conducting research studies starting in November, 2013.
Novum is opening the Fargo clinic to accommodate its growth and to continue meeting its clients’ needs and timelines. “Fargo represents the perfect opportunity for Novum and our clients, providing us with added capacity, committed study participants and a strong local team of clinical and scientific talent,” said Christopher H. Chamberlain, Novum’s Chief Executive Officer.
The Fargo clinic will open with a strong focus in dermal and transdermal research, building upon Novum’s decades of experience in these areas. In 2014, Novum will continue to add early phase research services in Fargo as it also broadens its offerings across all Novum sites, including its clinics in Las Vegas NV, Houston TX and Pittsburgh PA.
“This is an exciting time,” said Alan Copa, who is overseeing the expansion of the Fargo clinic. The facility will operate under Novum’s existing standard operating procedures to ensure consistency across the company’s early phase sites.
You might like:
- Mary Kay Chooses Lewisville, TX For New Global Manufacturing, R&D Operations
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- NTN Driveshaft Adding 500+ Jobs in Indiana
- Shell Chemical To Invest $717M In Louisiana Olefins Expansion
- Talent, Technology Emerging Keys To Manufacturing Investment
- Michigan Incentives and Workforce Development Guide
- General Cable Industries Relocating Operations To Lawrenceburg, KY
- GE To Add 120 Jobs, Invest $7.4M In Iowa Manufacturing Facility
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open