Kiekert Expanding Its Operations In Southeastern Michigan
Employment at the company’s plant, which is located in the Detroit suburb of Wixom, is expected to increase significantly. Kiekert is confident it will boost its total employees to more than 120 within the next 12 months.
Located in Oakland County, the plant currently produces door-latch modules for Ford. Kierkert’s CEO, Dr. Karl Krause, said the expansion includes the installation of new production, prototyping and product test equipment, extensive office renovations, and the addition of a new technology showroom.
Headquartered in Heiligenhaus, Germany, Kiekert opened its Wixom plant in 1995 and has had facilities in the Detroit area for more than 25 years. The supplier’s global product portfolio currently includes side-door latches, latch modules, trunk-lid latches and actuators.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Grid Stars
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Icy Hot
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Megabucks Park
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel