Posted by Heidi Schwartz
B.Braun Medical Inc. (B.Braun) has purchased undeveloped land totaling 21.5 acres in Upper Saucon Township/Lehigh County, PA. The property was purchased from Lehigh University in Bethlehem, PA and will be the future home to a new state-of-the-art B.Braun headquarters campus.
“The purchase reflects the tremendous success and growth B.Braun has witnessed,” said Bruce Heugel, Sr. VP & CFO. “The new headquarters campus also underscores the sustained commitment and investment B.Braun has made in the Lehigh Valley and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.” Heugel added, “We wish to thank Lehigh University for its continued partnership and for this opportunity to grow our operations and remain one of the leading employers in the Lehigh Valley.
B.Braun develops, manufactures and markets products and services to the healthcare industry. The B.Braun Group of Companies in the U.S. includes B.Braun, B. Braun Interventional Systems, Aesculap® and CAPS®. The B.Braun Group of Companies employs more than 46,000 employees in more than 50 countries throughout the world.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Grid Stars
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Icy Hot
- Walking the Walk
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities