Posted by Heidi Schwartz
B.Braun Medical Inc. (B.Braun) has purchased undeveloped land totaling 21.5 acres in Upper Saucon Township/Lehigh County, PA. The property was purchased from Lehigh University in Bethlehem, PA and will be the future home to a new state-of-the-art B.Braun headquarters campus.
“The purchase reflects the tremendous success and growth B.Braun has witnessed,” said Bruce Heugel, Sr. VP & CFO. “The new headquarters campus also underscores the sustained commitment and investment B.Braun has made in the Lehigh Valley and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.” Heugel added, “We wish to thank Lehigh University for its continued partnership and for this opportunity to grow our operations and remain one of the leading employers in the Lehigh Valley.
B.Braun develops, manufactures and markets products and services to the healthcare industry. The B.Braun Group of Companies in the U.S. includes B.Braun, B. Braun Interventional Systems, Aesculap® and CAPS®. The B.Braun Group of Companies employs more than 46,000 employees in more than 50 countries throughout the world.
You might like:
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Data Cowboys
- Burn Baby Burn
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Life Sciences Companies Face Talent Crisis
- Duo Security, Inc. Adding 300 Jobs In Michigan
- Amazon.com Expanding In New Jersey
- Thomson Reuters Expanding Texas Operations
- B. Braun To Add 175 Jobs In Florida
- GM Investing Over $788M, Creating 781 Jobs In Tennessee
- Tennessee Lands New Customer Service Center
- Allergan Breaks Ground On $200M Texas Expansion
- ChartSpan Bringing 300 Jobs To South Carolina
- Texas: Tri-Agency Workforce Initiative Aims To Meet 21st Century Job Needs