Posted by Heidi Schwartz
B.Braun Medical Inc. (B.Braun) has purchased undeveloped land totaling 21.5 acres in Upper Saucon Township/Lehigh County, PA. The property was purchased from Lehigh University in Bethlehem, PA and will be the future home to a new state-of-the-art B.Braun headquarters campus.
“The purchase reflects the tremendous success and growth B.Braun has witnessed,” said Bruce Heugel, Sr. VP & CFO. “The new headquarters campus also underscores the sustained commitment and investment B.Braun has made in the Lehigh Valley and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.” Heugel added, “We wish to thank Lehigh University for its continued partnership and for this opportunity to grow our operations and remain one of the leading employers in the Lehigh Valley.
B.Braun develops, manufactures and markets products and services to the healthcare industry. The B.Braun Group of Companies in the U.S. includes B.Braun, B. Braun Interventional Systems, Aesculap® and CAPS®. The B.Braun Group of Companies employs more than 46,000 employees in more than 50 countries throughout the world.
You might like:
- 3D Systems Expanding In Tennessee
- Amazon Adding Two New Fulfillment Facilities In California
- Business Report: Illinois Leaders Form Non-Profit to Spur Job Creation
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Data Cowboys
- Kansas City Launches “Smart City” Initiative
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Michigan Hot Dog Maker To Expand, Hire 140 Workers
- Chicago Celebrates Technology Startup Hub Expansion, 700 New Tech Jobs
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Last Chance
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- State Focus: New York – Accelerating Biotech Innovation In The Empire State
- Two-Way Street
- TeamHealth Expanding In Knoxville, TN