Two new communities have signed on to sponsor next year’s Business Facilities LiveXchange event, which will take place April 6-8, 2014 at the Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort at Grande Dunes, Myrtle Beach, SC. The new sponsors are the Brick City Development Corporation of Newark, NJ and the Region of Durham, Ontario, Canada.
So far, 15 economic development agencies from the United States and Canada have signed up as sponsors. Many have successfully sponsored previous LiveXchange events and are making sure to reserve their spots early.
The current roster of 2014 sponsors now includes:
- Brick City Development Corporation, New Jersey
- Centerpoint Energy
- GO Topeka Economic Partnership, Kansas
- Greater Houston Partnership, Texas
- Hernando County Florida Office of Business Development
- Louisiana Department of Economic Development
- Myrtle Beach Regional Economic Development Corporation, South Carolina
- Northwest Georgia Joint Development Authority
- Overland Park Economic Development Council, Kansas
- Pennsylvania Department of Community & Economic Development
- Quad Cities First, Iowa
- Region of Durham, Ontario, Canada
- Santee Cooper
- The Joplin Regional Partnership, Missouri
- West Virginia Development Office
Be sure to check the LiveXchange website often for an updated list of sponsors!
If you’re searching for new locations for your business, you need to attend LiveXchange.
During the event, you will meet personally with economic developers to discuss your location needs; attend seminars, workshops, and think tanks led by experts in the field of relocation; and network with other delegates, leading site selection consultants and economic development representatives. All approved delegates are entitled to complimentary deluxe accommodations and meals at the Myrtle Beach Marriott Beach Resort and a $350 travel stipend.
You might like:
- 3D Systems Expanding In Tennessee
- Amazon Adding Two New Fulfillment Facilities In California
- Business Report: Illinois Leaders Form Non-Profit to Spur Job Creation
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Data Cowboys
- Kansas City Launches “Smart City” Initiative
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Michigan Hot Dog Maker To Expand, Hire 140 Workers
- Chicago Celebrates Technology Startup Hub Expansion, 700 New Tech Jobs
- Last Chance
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- State Focus: New York – Accelerating Biotech Innovation In The Empire State
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- SIG SAUER Moving Ammunition Manufacturing To Arkansas
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Two-Way Street