Tejas Tubular Products Announces Construction Of New Facility
Tejas Tubular Products announces its plans to construct a new facility located in New Carlisle, IN. The St. Joseph’s County facility will focus on the heat treatment and manufacturing for the oil and gas industry.
“Tejas is committed to working within local communities, promoting domestic jobs and utilizing American steel to support the US domestic tubular products industry. The New Carlisle plant is expected to create more than 100 jobs for the community,” says Darrell Ballinger, vice president sales and marketing for Tejas Tubular.
Tejas Tubular Products, Inc. manufactures and supplies oil country tubular goods (OCTG) for the petroleum industry. Tejas offers a complete range of OCTG products serving conventional, offshore and unconventional production projects. Tejas product lines include petroleum production products such as casing, tubing, couplings and tubular accessories as well as drilling products including drill pipe, drill collars and drill string accessories.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Grid Stars
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Icy Hot
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Megabucks Park
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities