Tejas Tubular Products announces its plans to construct a new facility located in New Carlisle, IN. The St. Joseph’s County facility will focus on the heat treatment and manufacturing for the oil and gas industry.
“Tejas is committed to working within local communities, promoting domestic jobs and utilizing American steel to support the US domestic tubular products industry. The New Carlisle plant is expected to create more than 100 jobs for the community,” says Darrell Ballinger, vice president sales and marketing for Tejas Tubular.
Tejas Tubular Products, Inc. manufactures and supplies oil country tubular goods (OCTG) for the petroleum industry. Tejas offers a complete range of OCTG products serving conventional, offshore and unconventional production projects. Tejas product lines include petroleum production products such as casing, tubing, couplings and tubular accessories as well as drilling products including drill pipe, drill collars and drill string accessories.
You might like:
- 3D Systems Expanding In Tennessee
- Amazon Adding Two New Fulfillment Facilities In California
- Business Report: Illinois Leaders Form Non-Profit to Spur Job Creation
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Data Cowboys
- Kansas City Launches “Smart City” Initiative
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Michigan Hot Dog Maker To Expand, Hire 140 Workers
- Chicago Celebrates Technology Startup Hub Expansion, 700 New Tech Jobs
- Last Chance
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- State Focus: New York – Accelerating Biotech Innovation In The Empire State
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- SIG SAUER Moving Ammunition Manufacturing To Arkansas
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Two-Way Street