Tejas Tubular Products Announces Construction Of New Facility
Tejas Tubular Products announces its plans to construct a new facility located in New Carlisle, IN. The St. Joseph’s County facility will focus on the heat treatment and manufacturing for the oil and gas industry.
“Tejas is committed to working within local communities, promoting domestic jobs and utilizing American steel to support the US domestic tubular products industry. The New Carlisle plant is expected to create more than 100 jobs for the community,” says Darrell Ballinger, vice president sales and marketing for Tejas Tubular.
Tejas Tubular Products, Inc. manufactures and supplies oil country tubular goods (OCTG) for the petroleum industry. Tejas offers a complete range of OCTG products serving conventional, offshore and unconventional production projects. Tejas product lines include petroleum production products such as casing, tubing, couplings and tubular accessories as well as drilling products including drill pipe, drill collars and drill string accessories.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment