Tejas Tubular Products announces its plans to construct a new facility located in New Carlisle, IN. The St. Joseph’s County facility will focus on the heat treatment and manufacturing for the oil and gas industry.
“Tejas is committed to working within local communities, promoting domestic jobs and utilizing American steel to support the US domestic tubular products industry. The New Carlisle plant is expected to create more than 100 jobs for the community,” says Darrell Ballinger, vice president sales and marketing for Tejas Tubular.
Tejas Tubular Products, Inc. manufactures and supplies oil country tubular goods (OCTG) for the petroleum industry. Tejas offers a complete range of OCTG products serving conventional, offshore and unconventional production projects. Tejas product lines include petroleum production products such as casing, tubing, couplings and tubular accessories as well as drilling products including drill pipe, drill collars and drill string accessories.
You might like:
- Thomson Reuters Expanding Texas Operations
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- State Focus – Kansas: The Sunflower State Is Blooming and Booming
- Feature Story: 2016 Economic Development Awards
- Automotive Industry Focus: Hitting On All Cylinders
- Cover Story: Global Biotech Report
- Race to a Smart Future
- DH Pace Company Expands Kansas HQ Facility
- Toyota Chooses Ann Arbor For Third U.S. Research Facility
- Heroic Efforts In California
- Water on the Brain
- Cape Coral Economic Development Office: Location Spotlight of the Week
- GM Investing Over $788M, Creating 781 Jobs In Tennessee
- Axiall, Lotte Invest $3 Billion in Louisiana Chemical Plants
- Monsanto To Invest $975M In Louisiana Expansion
- $25 Million Pledged for Economic Development Partnership in Flint, Michigan Amid Water Crisis
- Auto Supply Manufacturer Adding 80 Jobs In Indiana