Posted by Heidi Schwartz
The gases and engineering group, Linde, has moved into new offices in Houston, TX. The new office houses sales, business development and construction activities for Linde Engineering North America Inc. and Linde Gas.
“Establishing a multi-discipline office in Houston enhances our presence in the Houston Ship Channel area, which is a rapidly growing market for our products and services,” said Pat Murphy, president of Linde North America. “It provides an opportunity for Linde to provide our customers with the best service Linde has to offer.”
With the recently announced $200 million investment to build a large, state-of-the art air separation unit (ASU), a new gasification train and supporting equipment and facilities in La Porte, TX, the new offices provide space to support activities surrounding the project. The offices also allow expansion of engineering and construction activities to support other projects managed by Linde Engineering North America Inc.
Bruce Hensinger, CEO and President of Linde Engineering North America Inc, said “Linde Engineering North America has supplied technologies to the refining and petrochemical industries in the Gulf region for many years. This expansion affirms our commitment to our current and prospective customers in the region.”
The ASU will be the largest operated by Linde in the U.S., and the addition of a new gasification plant will create the world’s largest gas-based partial oxidation complex for the production of syngas products for petrochemicals.
You might like:
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Data Cowboys
- Burn Baby Burn
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Life Sciences Companies Face Talent Crisis
- Amazon.com Expanding In New Jersey
- Duo Security, Inc. Adding 300 Jobs In Michigan
- Thomson Reuters Expanding Texas Operations
- B. Braun To Add 175 Jobs In Florida
- GM Investing Over $788M, Creating 781 Jobs In Tennessee
- Tennessee Lands New Customer Service Center
- ChartSpan Bringing 300 Jobs To South Carolina
- Allergan Breaks Ground On $200M Texas Expansion
- Texas: Tri-Agency Workforce Initiative Aims To Meet 21st Century Job Needs