Posted by Heidi Schwartz
The gases and engineering group, Linde, has moved into new offices in Houston, TX. The new office houses sales, business development and construction activities for Linde Engineering North America Inc. and Linde Gas.
“Establishing a multi-discipline office in Houston enhances our presence in the Houston Ship Channel area, which is a rapidly growing market for our products and services,” said Pat Murphy, president of Linde North America. “It provides an opportunity for Linde to provide our customers with the best service Linde has to offer.”
With the recently announced $200 million investment to build a large, state-of-the art air separation unit (ASU), a new gasification train and supporting equipment and facilities in La Porte, TX, the new offices provide space to support activities surrounding the project. The offices also allow expansion of engineering and construction activities to support other projects managed by Linde Engineering North America Inc.
Bruce Hensinger, CEO and President of Linde Engineering North America Inc, said “Linde Engineering North America has supplied technologies to the refining and petrochemical industries in the Gulf region for many years. This expansion affirms our commitment to our current and prospective customers in the region.”
The ASU will be the largest operated by Linde in the U.S., and the addition of a new gasification plant will create the world’s largest gas-based partial oxidation complex for the production of syngas products for petrochemicals.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Grid Stars
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Icy Hot
- Walking the Walk
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities