Linde Opens New Offices In Houston, TX
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
The gases and engineering group, Linde, has moved into new offices in Houston, TX. The new office houses sales, business development and construction activities for Linde Engineering North America Inc. and Linde Gas.
“Establishing a multi-discipline office in Houston enhances our presence in the Houston Ship Channel area, which is a rapidly growing market for our products and services,” said Pat Murphy, president of Linde North America. “It provides an opportunity for Linde to provide our customers with the best service Linde has to offer.”
With the recently announced $200 million investment to build a large, state-of-the art air separation unit (ASU), a new gasification train and supporting equipment and facilities in La Porte, TX, the new offices provide space to support activities surrounding the project. The offices also allow expansion of engineering and construction activities to support other projects managed by Linde Engineering North America Inc.
Bruce Hensinger, CEO and President of Linde Engineering North America Inc, said “Linde Engineering North America has supplied technologies to the refining and petrochemical industries in the Gulf region for many years. This expansion affirms our commitment to our current and prospective customers in the region.”
The ASU will be the largest operated by Linde in the U.S., and the addition of a new gasification plant will create the world’s largest gas-based partial oxidation complex for the production of syngas products for petrochemicals.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- NTN Driveshaft Adding 500+ Jobs in Indiana
- GE To Add 120 Jobs, Invest $7.4M In Iowa Manufacturing Facility