Registration for next year’s Business Facilities LiveXchange event, which will take place April 6-8, 2014 at the Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort at Grande Dunes, Myrtle Beach, SC, is now open. In just two days out of the office, LiveXchange will provide you with the strategic, practical information you need to make intelligent location choices.
During the event you will:
- Meet personally with senior economic developers from across North America to discuss your location needs
- Attend seminars, workshops, and think tanks led by experts in the field of relocation
- Network with other delegates, leading site selection consultants and economic development representatives.
Experience what executives from Fortune 500 companies such as General Electric. ADP, DuPont and Toyota have known for 10 years: If you’re searching for new locations for your business, you need to attend LiveXchange. All approved delegates are entitled to complimentary deluxe accommodations and meals at the Myrtle Beach Marriott Beach Resort and a $350 travel stipend.
You might like:
- Thomson Reuters Expanding Texas Operations
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- State Focus – Kansas: The Sunflower State Is Blooming and Booming
- Feature Story: 2016 Economic Development Awards
- Automotive Industry Focus: Hitting On All Cylinders
- Cover Story: Global Biotech Report
- Race to a Smart Future
- DH Pace Company Expands Kansas HQ Facility
- Toyota Chooses Ann Arbor For Third U.S. Research Facility
- Heroic Efforts In California
- Water on the Brain
- Cape Coral Economic Development Office: Location Spotlight of the Week
- GM Investing Over $788M, Creating 781 Jobs In Tennessee
- Axiall, Lotte Invest $3 Billion in Louisiana Chemical Plants
- Monsanto To Invest $975M In Louisiana Expansion
- Auto Supply Manufacturer Adding 80 Jobs In Indiana
- $25 Million Pledged for Economic Development Partnership in Flint, Michigan Amid Water Crisis