Get The Information You Need To Choose The Best Location
Registration for next year’s Business Facilities LiveXchange event, which will take place April 6-8, 2014 at the Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort at Grande Dunes, Myrtle Beach, SC, is now open. In just two days out of the office, LiveXchange will provide you with the strategic, practical information you need to make intelligent location choices.
During the event you will:
- Meet personally with senior economic developers from across North America to discuss your location needs
- Attend seminars, workshops, and think tanks led by experts in the field of relocation
- Network with other delegates, leading site selection consultants and economic development representatives.
Experience what executives from Fortune 500 companies such as General Electric. ADP, DuPont and Toyota have known for 10 years: If you’re searching for new locations for your business, you need to attend LiveXchange. All approved delegates are entitled to complimentary deluxe accommodations and meals at the Myrtle Beach Marriott Beach Resort and a $350 travel stipend.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Grid Stars
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Icy Hot
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Megabucks Park
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel