Youngstown Metro in top 10 for potential economic growth
Staff report for Vindy.com
Posted on August 5, 2013
A business publication has named the Youngstown metro area as one of the nation’s 10 best locations for economic-growth potential.
Business Facilities magazine made the list and selected the metro area, which includes Mahoning, Trumbull and Mercer (Pa.) counties, as the sixth-best site among areas with less than 450,000 employment in its July/August edition. The magazine is written for corporate site selectors.
Read the rest of the story here.
You might like:
- Thomson Reuters Expanding Texas Operations
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- State Focus – Kansas: The Sunflower State Is Blooming and Booming
- Feature Story: 2016 Economic Development Awards
- Automotive Industry Focus: Hitting On All Cylinders
- Cover Story: Global Biotech Report
- Race to a Smart Future
- Toyota Chooses Ann Arbor For Third U.S. Research Facility
- DH Pace Company Expands Kansas HQ Facility
- Heroic Efforts In California
- Water on the Brain
- Cape Coral Economic Development Office: Location Spotlight of the Week
- GM Investing Over $788M, Creating 781 Jobs In Tennessee
- Axiall, Lotte Invest $3 Billion in Louisiana Chemical Plants
- Monsanto To Invest $975M In Louisiana Expansion
- $25 Million Pledged for Economic Development Partnership in Flint, Michigan Amid Water Crisis
- Auto Supply Manufacturer Adding 80 Jobs In Indiana