Business Facilities In The News: Youngstown Metro in top 10 for potential economic growth
Youngstown Metro in top 10 for potential economic growth
Staff report for Vindy.com
Posted on August 5, 2013
A business publication has named the Youngstown metro area as one of the nation’s 10 best locations for economic-growth potential.
Business Facilities magazine made the list and selected the metro area, which includes Mahoning, Trumbull and Mercer (Pa.) counties, as the sixth-best site among areas with less than 450,000 employment in its July/August edition. The magazine is written for corporate site selectors.
Read the rest of the story here.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- The Tree Pods are Coming