Youngstown Metro in top 10 for potential economic growth
Staff report for Vindy.com
Posted on August 5, 2013
A business publication has named the Youngstown metro area as one of the nation’s 10 best locations for economic-growth potential.
Business Facilities magazine made the list and selected the metro area, which includes Mahoning, Trumbull and Mercer (Pa.) counties, as the sixth-best site among areas with less than 450,000 employment in its July/August edition. The magazine is written for corporate site selectors.
Read the rest of the story here.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Grid Stars
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Icy Hot
- Walking the Walk: Innovation Summit
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities