Youngstown Metro in top 10 for potential economic growth
Staff report for Vindy.com
Posted on August 5, 2013
A business publication has named the Youngstown metro area as one of the nation’s 10 best locations for economic-growth potential.
Business Facilities magazine made the list and selected the metro area, which includes Mahoning, Trumbull and Mercer (Pa.) counties, as the sixth-best site among areas with less than 450,000 employment in its July/August edition. The magazine is written for corporate site selectors.
Read the rest of the story here.
You might like:
- Amazon Adding Two New Fulfillment Facilities In California
- Business Report: Illinois Leaders Form Non-Profit to Spur Job Creation
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Data Cowboys
- Kansas City Launches “Smart City” Initiative
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Chicago Celebrates Technology Startup Hub Expansion, 700 New Tech Jobs
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Michigan Hot Dog Maker To Expand, Hire 140 Workers
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Last Chance
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Two-Way Street
- State Focus: New York – Accelerating Biotech Innovation In The Empire State
- TeamHealth Expanding In Knoxville, TN