Business Facilities In The News: Youngstown Metro in top 10 for potential economic growth
Youngstown Metro in top 10 for potential economic growth
Staff report for Vindy.com
Posted on August 5, 2013
A business publication has named the Youngstown metro area as one of the nation’s 10 best locations for economic-growth potential.
Business Facilities magazine made the list and selected the metro area, which includes Mahoning, Trumbull and Mercer (Pa.) counties, as the sixth-best site among areas with less than 450,000 employment in its July/August edition. The magazine is written for corporate site selectors.
Read the rest of the story here.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment