Experience what executives from Fortune 500 companies such as General Electric. ADP, DuPont and Toyota have known for 10 years: If you’re searching for new locations for your business, you need to attend Business Facilities LiveXchange.
Registration for next year’s LiveXchange event, which will take place April 6-8, 2014 at the Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort at Grande Dunes, Myrtle Beach, SC, is now open.
In just two days out of the office, LiveXchange will provide you with the strategic, practical information you need to make intelligent location choices. During the event you will:
- Meet personally with senior economic developers from across North America to discuss your location needs
- Attend seminars, workshops, and think tanks led by experts in the field of relocation
- Network with other delegates, leading site selection consultants and economic development representatives.
All approved delegates are entitled to complimentary deluxe accommodations and meals at the Myrtle Beach Marriott Beach Resort and a $350 travel stipend. Click here to register today!
You might like:
- Business Report: Illinois Leaders Form Non-Profit to Spur Job Creation
- Flex-N-Gate To Create Up To 650 Jobs In Detroit
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Data Cowboys
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Kansas City Launches “Smart City” Initiative
- Chicago Celebrates Technology Startup Hub Expansion, 700 New Tech Jobs
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Michigan Hot Dog Maker To Expand, Hire 140 Workers
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Two-Way Street
- Last Chance
- SATA Group Building New Plant In Texas
- Foreign Direct Investment: On the Rebound?