Louisiana best for job training says business mag
Chris Miller reporting for WWL.com
Posted at 12:18PM on July 23, 2013
A magazine about economic development and business site-selection lists Louisiana near the top for business climate, and number one for job training.
Saying Louisiana’s “FastStart” workforce training is “innovative” and sets “the gold standard,” Business Facilities‘ Editor in Chief Jack Rogers said Louisiana goes out of its way to help employers find skilled workers. To hear Rogers discuss the rankings announcement, click this link.
Read the rest of the story here.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Grid Stars
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Icy Hot
- Walking the Walk
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities