Louisiana best for job training says business mag
Chris Miller reporting for WWL.com
Posted at 12:18PM on July 23, 2013
A magazine about economic development and business site-selection lists Louisiana near the top for business climate, and number one for job training.
Saying Louisiana’s “FastStart” workforce training is “innovative” and sets “the gold standard,” Business Facilities‘ Editor in Chief Jack Rogers said Louisiana goes out of its way to help employers find skilled workers. To hear Rogers discuss the rankings announcement, click this link.
Read the rest of the story here.
You might like:
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Burn Baby Burn
- Data Cowboys
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Tennessee Lands New Customer Service Center
- Life Sciences Companies Face Talent Crisis
- Duo Security, Inc. Adding 300 Jobs In Michigan
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Amazon.com Expanding In New Jersey
- Thomson Reuters Expanding Texas Operations
- B. Braun To Add 175 Jobs In Florida
- GM Investing Over $788M, Creating 781 Jobs In Tennessee
- ChartSpan Bringing 300 Jobs To South Carolina
- Allergan Breaks Ground On $200M Texas Expansion