Business Facilities In The News: Louisiana best for job training says business mag
Louisiana best for job training says business mag
Chris Miller reporting for WWL.com
Posted at 12:18PM on July 23, 2013
A magazine about economic development and business site-selection lists Louisiana near the top for business climate, and number one for job training.
Saying Louisiana’s “FastStart” workforce training is “innovative” and sets “the gold standard,” Business Facilities‘ Editor in Chief Jack Rogers said Louisiana goes out of its way to help employers find skilled workers. To hear Rogers discuss the rankings announcement, click this link.
Read the rest of the story here.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment