Business Facilities In The News: Louisiana’s Business Climate Ranked # 4 In The Nation
Louisiana’s Business Climate Ranked # 4 In The Nation
By Bernadette Lee for 96.5fm KPEL
Posted on July 23, 2013 10:26 AM
Today, Business Facilities announced Louisiana’s business climate ranked No. 4 in the nation.
This is the highest-ever business climate ranking for the state.
Governor Bobby Jindal’s office says it’s a signal of Louisiana’s role as one of the top destinations for business investment and job creation in America.
They have also announced that, for the fourth year in a row, Business Facilities magazine has ranked LED FastStart®, Louisiana’s customized workforce development program for expanding companies, as the top state workforce development program in America.
Read the rest of the story here.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment