Louisiana rises to No. 4 in national business climate rankings
DailyAMReport on businessreport.com
Posted on July 23, 2013
Louisiana has the second-best business growth potential in the country and the fourth-best overall business climate, according to Business Facilities’ 9th Annual Rankings Report. Though the full rankings won’t be released until early next month, some of the results have been made available in advance. Louisiana was ranked No. 5 for best business climate last year. The state actually fell from a No. 1 business growth potential ranking in 2012 to No. 2 this year. The state is also ranked No. 2 for natural gas production and No. 10 for lowest cost of labor in this year’s rankings.
Read the rest of the story here.
You might like:
- Business Report: Illinois Leaders Form Non-Profit to Spur Job Creation
- Flex-N-Gate To Create Up To 650 Jobs In Detroit
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Data Cowboys
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Kansas City Launches “Smart City” Initiative
- Chicago Celebrates Technology Startup Hub Expansion, 700 New Tech Jobs
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Michigan Hot Dog Maker To Expand, Hire 140 Workers
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Two-Way Street
- Last Chance
- SATA Group Building New Plant In Texas
- Foreign Direct Investment: On the Rebound?