Business Facilities In The News: Louisiana rises to No. 4 in national business climate rankings
Louisiana rises to No. 4 in national business climate rankings
DailyAMReport on businessreport.com
Posted on July 23, 2013
Louisiana has the second-best business growth potential in the country and the fourth-best overall business climate, according to Business Facilities’ 9th Annual Rankings Report. Though the full rankings won’t be released until early next month, some of the results have been made available in advance. Louisiana was ranked No. 5 for best business climate last year. The state actually fell from a No. 1 business growth potential ranking in 2012 to No. 2 this year. The state is also ranked No. 2 for natural gas production and No. 10 for lowest cost of labor in this year’s rankings.
Read the rest of the story here.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine 2723 Views
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings 1565 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners 1442 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders 1430 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment 1402 Views