Business Facilities In The News: Life In The Obama Economy
Life In The Obama Economy
By MacAoidh for The Hayride
Posted on July 23, 2013
Two items which don’t seem to make a lot of sense. First, from the Baton Rouge Business Report…
Louisiana has the second-best business growth potential in the country and the fourth-best overall business climate, according to Business Facilities’ 9th Annual Rankings Report. Though the full rankings won’t be released until early next month, some of the results have been made available in advance.
To read the rest of this post, visit this link.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment