Alabama named No. 2 state for automotive industry strength
By Dawn Kent Azok for AL.com
Posted on July 24, 2013
Business Facilities magazine has named Alabama the No. 2 state for automotive industry strength.
For the fourth year in a row, Tennessee topped the magazine’s annual Automotive Manufacturing Strength ranking. But Alabama surged up from seventh place last year.
To read the rest of the story, click this link.
You might like:
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Amazon.com Expanding In New Jersey
- State Focus – Kansas: The Sunflower State Is Blooming and Booming
- Feature Story: 2016 Economic Development Awards
- Automotive Industry Focus: Hitting On All Cylinders
- Cover Story: Global Biotech Report
- Race to a Smart Future
- Toyota Chooses Ann Arbor For Third U.S. Research Facility
- Heroic Efforts In California
- DH Pace Company Expands Kansas HQ Facility
- Water on the Brain
- Cape Coral Economic Development Office: Location Spotlight of the Week
- Axiall, Lotte Invest $3 Billion in Louisiana Chemical Plants
- Monsanto To Invest $975M In Louisiana Expansion
- GM Investing Over $788M, Creating 781 Jobs In Tennessee
- $25 Million Pledged for Economic Development Partnership in Flint, Michigan Amid Water Crisis
- Auto Supply Manufacturer Adding 80 Jobs In Indiana