Business Facilities In The News: Alabama named No. 2 state for automotive industry strength
Alabama named No. 2 state for automotive industry strength
By Dawn Kent Azok for AL.com
Posted on July 24, 2013
Business Facilities magazine has named Alabama the No. 2 state for automotive industry strength.
For the fourth year in a row, Tennessee topped the magazine’s annual Automotive Manufacturing Strength ranking. But Alabama surged up from seventh place last year.
To read the rest of the story, click this link.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Grid Stars
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Icy Hot
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Megabucks Park
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities