Business Facilities In The News: Alabama named No. 2 state for automotive industry strength
Alabama named No. 2 state for automotive industry strength
By Dawn Kent Azok for AL.com
Posted on July 24, 2013
Business Facilities magazine has named Alabama the No. 2 state for automotive industry strength.
For the fourth year in a row, Tennessee topped the magazine’s annual Automotive Manufacturing Strength ranking. But Alabama surged up from seventh place last year.
To read the rest of the story, click this link.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment