BookItOut Expands Global Reach With New NYC Location
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Serving automotive finance companies in six countries, BookItOut has opened its newest location in New York City. The expansion into Lower Manhattan positions BookItOut among the world’s largest financial institutions as its influence grows in the automotive finance industry.
“A physical presence in the financial capital of the world immerses BookItOut in the global finance community,” said Jonathan Hedy, Executive Vice President. “BookItOut Dealer Services continues to expand rapidly; the New York office complements our strategic initiatives and widespread adoption by the auto finance industry.”
BookItOut Dealer Services provides auto dealers, finance companies and insurance companies business intelligence, lead generation and access to the largest database of used vehicle transactions aggregated directly from dealerships.
“By combining the largest database of actual dealership data with the most advanced B.I. solutions and third-party integrations, BookItOut provides an entire ecosystem that harnesses dynamic information and dramatically increases profitability. Our patented methods continue to advance the auto finance community, as we bring America’s largest industry to global participants,” Hedy concluded.
The automotive industry accounts for 5% of United States’ Gross Domestic Product, and, more specifically, the used car industry represents the largest retail segment of the U.S. economy. Auto finance companies are the lifeblood to consumers purchasing vehicles; BookItOut provides the data and tools necessary to make optimal decisions. Hedy will host several webinars this year to empower producers in the auto finance industry and showcase the latest features in BookItOut’s web-based application.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Grid Stars
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Icy Hot
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Megabucks Park
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel