Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Serving automotive finance companies in six countries, BookItOut has opened its newest location in New York City. The expansion into Lower Manhattan positions BookItOut among the world’s largest financial institutions as its influence grows in the automotive finance industry.
“A physical presence in the financial capital of the world immerses BookItOut in the global finance community,” said Jonathan Hedy, Executive Vice President. “BookItOut Dealer Services continues to expand rapidly; the New York office complements our strategic initiatives and widespread adoption by the auto finance industry.”
BookItOut Dealer Services provides auto dealers, finance companies and insurance companies business intelligence, lead generation and access to the largest database of used vehicle transactions aggregated directly from dealerships.
“By combining the largest database of actual dealership data with the most advanced B.I. solutions and third-party integrations, BookItOut provides an entire ecosystem that harnesses dynamic information and dramatically increases profitability. Our patented methods continue to advance the auto finance community, as we bring America’s largest industry to global participants,” Hedy concluded.
The automotive industry accounts for 5% of United States’ Gross Domestic Product, and, more specifically, the used car industry represents the largest retail segment of the U.S. economy. Auto finance companies are the lifeblood to consumers purchasing vehicles; BookItOut provides the data and tools necessary to make optimal decisions. Hedy will host several webinars this year to empower producers in the auto finance industry and showcase the latest features in BookItOut’s web-based application.
You might like:
- 3D Systems Expanding In Tennessee
- Amazon Adding Two New Fulfillment Facilities In California
- Business Report: Illinois Leaders Form Non-Profit to Spur Job Creation
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Kansas City Launches “Smart City” Initiative
- Data Cowboys
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Michigan Hot Dog Maker To Expand, Hire 140 Workers
- Last Chance
- Chicago Celebrates Technology Startup Hub Expansion, 700 New Tech Jobs
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- State Focus: New York – Accelerating Biotech Innovation In The Empire State
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- SIG SAUER Moving Ammunition Manufacturing To Arkansas
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- SATA Group Building New Plant In Texas