LiveXchange Update: Trends in Supply Chain and Logistics
Corporate executives at this year’s Business Facilities LiveXchange event gave Tim Feemster’s workshop, “Mastering Logistics” rave reviews. Feemster, Managing Principal of Foremost Quality Logistics, explored current trends in Supply Chain and Logistics and how they impact site selection, network design, and location decisions.
With over 35 years of industry and consulting experience, Feemster specializes in supply chain and distribution network strategy, operations management in manufacturing and distribution environment, supply chain cost improvement, distribution center master planning, and economic development business planning. Before joining FQL Logistics, Feemster was a senior manager in three manufacturing companies, a consultant, an executive in two third-party logistics providers, and a practice group leader in two real estate companies.
For a copy of Feemster’s presentation, please click here to download the PDF. If you would like to link to or use any portion of this presentation, please source “Tim Feemster, Managing Principal, Foremost Quality Logistics.”
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment