Raytheon Realigns Two Business Headquarters Locations
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Raytheon Company has announced that two of its four businesses will have new headquarters locations. The decisions stem from the company consolidation announced March 25, 2013, intended to streamline operations, increase productivity and achieve stronger alignment with its customers’ priorities.
Raytheon’s newly formed Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) business will establish its headquarters at the company’s existing Dulles, VA, hub operations in Sterling, VA. IIS provides a full range of ISR, navigation, weather, cybersecurity, training, logistics, mission support and engineering solutions for the intelligence community, government and commercial customers.
Raytheon’s Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) business headquarters will transition from El Segundo, CA, to McKinney, Texas, where the company already has a major business presence. Raytheon will maintain business operations in California, as well as in other states. SAS builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships; provides communications and electronic warfare solutions; and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing.
The headquarters of Raytheon’s Integrated Defense Systems and Missile Systems businesses remain in Tewksbury, MA, and Tucson, AZ, respectively.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- NTN Driveshaft Adding 500+ Jobs in Indiana
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open