Penske Opens New Facility In Phoenix
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Penske Truck Leasing held a grand opening event in Phoenix to introduce a new state-of-the-art facility. The $6 million building provides full-service truck leasing, consumer and commercial truck rental and contract truck fleet maintenance services.
This new location, which employs 55 associates, features five truck service bays, an automated wash bay and a three-lane commercial truck fuel island with bulk Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) dispensation. The maintenance shop utilizes leading-edge wireless technology to enable Penske’s service technicians to connect vehicles for service automatically with diagnostic and analytic software. The location has also been built to service trucks with engines that run on Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) or Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG).
“We moved to this new location because we needed the space due to our growth,” said Rick Pytlik, Penske Truck Leasing Senior Vice President for the Western Region. “We’ve doubled the size of our building space and increased our acreage fivefold. We’re also now well positioned to accommodate future expansion of our operations.”
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future