LiveXchange Announces 2014 Dates, Location
Business Facilities LiveXchange has announced it will hold its 10th annual event at South Carolina’s Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort & Spa at Grande Dunes April 6-8, 2014.
LiveXchange gives corporate executives who are searching for locations in which to relocate, expand, or consolidate their facilities an opportunity to learn site selection strategies, network with other executives, and meet one-on-one with sponsoring economic development organizations from across North America.
Since the inaugural LiveXchange in 2005, corporate executives attending the event have represented:
- Over 51,000 potential new jobs
- Over $868 million in payroll
- Over $5.5 billion in capital investment
For more information on attending or sponsoring LiveXchange in 2014, please click here.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine 2805 Views
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings 1649 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners 1518 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders 1505 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment 1477 Views