John Copenhaver, Chief Executive Officer, Contingency Management Group, Inc. will join the all-star list of guest speakers featured at the upcoming Business Facilities LiveXchange event. The ninth annual event will take place May 19 – 21, 2013 at the Westin Stonebriar in Dallas, Texas.
Copenhaver’s keynote presentation, Self-Reliance: The Key to Disaster Recovery, will focus on the need for locations to have their own resources in place to cope with disasters and will touch on the growing importance of disaster recovery capabilities as a factor in site selection decisions.
Copenhaver has been a licensed Georgia attorney since 1979 and has a wealth of experience in Management/Leadership, Emergency Management/Disaster Response and Recovery, and Strategic/Tactical Planning. During his more than 30–year career, he has served in a number of senior executive roles, including as a Presidential appointee to FEMA and as President and CEO of the Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRI).
As CEO of Contingency Management Group, Inc., he is responsible for provisioning of executive management services, as well as emergency management and business continuity consulting to clients including IBM, the governments of Peru and El Salvador, and the City of New York.
You might like:
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Data Cowboys
- Burn Baby Burn
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Life Sciences Companies Face Talent Crisis
- Duo Security, Inc. Adding 300 Jobs In Michigan
- Amazon.com Expanding In New Jersey
- Thomson Reuters Expanding Texas Operations
- GM Investing Over $788M, Creating 781 Jobs In Tennessee
- ChartSpan Bringing 300 Jobs To South Carolina
- B. Braun To Add 175 Jobs In Florida
- Tennessee Lands New Customer Service Center
- Allergan Breaks Ground On $200M Texas Expansion
- Battle of the Box