LIVEXCHANGE 2013: John Copenhaver to Give Keynote Presentation at Business Facilities LiveXchange
John Copenhaver, Chief Executive Officer, Contingency Management Group, Inc. will join the all-star list of guest speakers featured at the upcoming Business Facilities LiveXchange event. The ninth annual event will take place May 19 – 21, 2013 at the Westin Stonebriar in Dallas, Texas.
Copenhaver’s keynote presentation, Self-Reliance: The Key to Disaster Recovery, will focus on the need for locations to have their own resources in place to cope with disasters and will touch on the growing importance of disaster recovery capabilities as a factor in site selection decisions.
Copenhaver has been a licensed Georgia attorney since 1979 and has a wealth of experience in Management/Leadership, Emergency Management/Disaster Response and Recovery, and Strategic/Tactical Planning. During his more than 30–year career, he has served in a number of senior executive roles, including as a Presidential appointee to FEMA and as President and CEO of the Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRI).
As CEO of Contingency Management Group, Inc., he is responsible for provisioning of executive management services, as well as emergency management and business continuity consulting to clients including IBM, the governments of Peru and El Salvador, and the City of New York.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- The Tree Pods are Coming