John Copenhaver, Chief Executive Officer, Contingency Management Group, Inc. will join the all-star list of guest speakers featured at the upcoming Business Facilities LiveXchange event. The ninth annual event will take place May 19 – 21, 2013 at the Westin Stonebriar in Dallas, Texas.
Copenhaver’s keynote presentation, Self-Reliance: The Key to Disaster Recovery, will focus on the need for locations to have their own resources in place to cope with disasters and will touch on the growing importance of disaster recovery capabilities as a factor in site selection decisions.
Copenhaver has been a licensed Georgia attorney since 1979 and has a wealth of experience in Management/Leadership, Emergency Management/Disaster Response and Recovery, and Strategic/Tactical Planning. During his more than 30–year career, he has served in a number of senior executive roles, including as a Presidential appointee to FEMA and as President and CEO of the Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRI).
As CEO of Contingency Management Group, Inc., he is responsible for provisioning of executive management services, as well as emergency management and business continuity consulting to clients including IBM, the governments of Peru and El Salvador, and the City of New York.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Grid Stars
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Icy Hot
- Walking the Walk: Innovation Summit
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities