Registration For LiveXchange Ends Friday, May 3
Searching for a new location for your business is both time-consuming and expensive. In just two days out of the office at Business Facilities LiveXchange, you’ll be able to narrow your site selection search through pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings with locations nationwide and conference sessions focusing on site selection strategies — all at no cost to you.*
Registration closes this Friday, May 3, so don’t put it off any longer:
Click here to register today!
Previous attendees have given LiveXchange rave reviews:
“It’s like speed-dating and it works. I like the combination of seminars and one-on-one meetings. This has very much exceeded my expectations.”
– Partner, Greenfield
“LiveXchange is a different venue than I’m used to. It’s a lot of quiet one-on-one time so I can get more in-depth with service providers. It’s time well spent.”
– Manager, DuPont
“This has been a wonderful opportunity to begin the search for the right place to be.”
– COO, National Hemophilia Foundation
Don’t miss out on your chance to attend this once-a-year event. Save your company a significant amount of time and money. Register for LiveXchange today!
* Attendance at LiveXchange is limited and all applications are subject to approval. All approved attendees will receive a travel stipend of $350. Conference admission, 2 night hotel stay, participation in our networking events and all meals at LiveXchange are free.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment