Overland Park, KS Is Home To Staples Promotional Products
The Kansas Department of Commerce has announced that Staples will keep its main office for Staples Promotional Products in Overland Park. The company plans to add up to several dozen jobs at the office over the next five years.
“I’m excited that Staples is taking advantage of the strong business environment that we are building in the state,” said Kansas Commerce Secretary Pat George.
Overland Park will remain the location for the primary administrative offices for Staples Promotional Products, the largest promotional product distributor in North America and a business division of Staples Advantage. Between its Staples Promotional Products and Staples Advantage offices, the company employs hundreds in Kansas and anticipates several million in capital investment in Overland Park over the next five years.
“We are pleased that Staples, a leading Fortune 500 company, will continue to grow its Promotional Products division headquarters here in Overland Park,” stated Beth Johnson, senior vice president of economic development for the Overland Park Chamber of Commerce Economic Development Council. “Staples Promotional Products recognizes Overland Park as being the address for business, and we look forward to their continued success in the community.”
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- The Tree Pods are Coming