LIVEXCHANGE 2013: Networking Events to Kick Off 2013 LiveXchange Event
Corporate executives seeking locations for their companies’ relocation or expansion projects will make valuable professional connections at networking events offered at Business Facilities LiveXchange. The ninth annual event will take place May 19 – 21, 2013 at the Westin Stonebriar in Dallas, TX.
On the opening day, LiveXchange participants will have the option of taking a combination tour of the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza and Dallas Cowboys Stadium, or joining a golf tournament on a world class golf course.
The tour will begin at the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, which chronicles the assassination and legacy of President John F. Kennedy through artifacts, photographs, documentary films and areas where evidence was found. The tour will continue on the field of Cowboys Stadium, then move on to the locker rooms of the Dallas Cowboys and the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, VIP rooms, Suites and the Press Box, all while enjoying the world famous Cowboy Stadium Art.
The LiveXchange annual golf tournament will take place at the Stonebriar Country Club, selected as one of 2012′s “Top 100 Golf Courses in Texas” by Dallas Morning News.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- The Tree Pods are Coming