Corporate executives seeking locations for their companies’ relocation or expansion projects will make valuable professional connections at networking events offered at Business Facilities LiveXchange. The ninth annual event will take place May 19 – 21, 2013 at the Westin Stonebriar in Dallas, TX.
On the opening day, LiveXchange participants will have the option of taking a combination tour of the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza and Dallas Cowboys Stadium, or joining a golf tournament on a world class golf course.
The tour will begin at the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, which chronicles the assassination and legacy of President John F. Kennedy through artifacts, photographs, documentary films and areas where evidence was found. The tour will continue on the field of Cowboys Stadium, then move on to the locker rooms of the Dallas Cowboys and the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, VIP rooms, Suites and the Press Box, all while enjoying the world famous Cowboy Stadium Art.
The LiveXchange annual golf tournament will take place at the Stonebriar Country Club, selected as one of 2012′s “Top 100 Golf Courses in Texas” by Dallas Morning News.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Grid Stars
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Icy Hot
- Walking the Walk: Innovation Summit
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities