LIVEXCHANGE 2013: Economic Developers from the U.S. Plains Sign On to Sponsor LiveXchange
The U.S. Plains region will be well-represented at this year’s Business Facilities LiveXchange, an invitation-only event for corporate executives and site selection consultants who are responsible for finding new locations for their businesses.
Four economic development organizations representing five Plains states have signed on to sponsor the ninth annual event, which will take place May 19 – 21, 2013 at the Westin Stonebriar in Dallas, Texas.
LiveXchange sponsors from the Plains will include:
- Joplin Regional Partnership (Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma)
- Overland Park Chamber of Commerce (Kansas)
- Quad Cities (Iowa, Illinois)
- Greater Oklahoma City Chamber (Oklahoma)
Sponsors representing the U.S. South, Southwest, Great Lakes, and New England/Mid-Atlantic will also be participating. A current list of all sponsors can be found by clicking here.
To learn more about LiveXchange, or to apply to attend, please click here.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment