FIRST WORD: Delivering The Goods
From the March/April 2013 issue
It’s never an easy task to stay up to date in a world where head-spinning change comes at us on a daily basis. Blink your eyes, and this morning’s newspaper is rendered obsolete by the next Twitter message that scoots across your smartphone.
The challenge to be timely and informative is even greater for a monthly magazine. But in this issue, we think we’ve met that challenge, and then some. We did it the old-fashioned way—by getting up close and personal with our most important sources.
Our Global Bio Report is the most comprehensive entry we’ve ever produced for our annual review of the high-tech sector that grows jobs in test tubes. For this year’s Bio cover story, we sent our European correspondent on a wide-ranging expedition on the continent to bring you the most important new developments from across the pond.
Here in the States, we sat down with Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley and explored how a dynamic success story unfolding down South may crown a new global leader in the automotive and aerospace sectors.
Closer to home (and to our hearts), we’ve produced a detailed look at the $60-billion recovery effort now underway in New Jersey and New York to repair the devastation wrought by Superstorm Sandy.
We hope you agree it was worth the effort. You’re invited to find a comfortable chair and start reading.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- NTN Driveshaft Adding 500+ Jobs in Indiana