From the March/April 2013 issue
It’s never an easy task to stay up to date in a world where head-spinning change comes at us on a daily basis. Blink your eyes, and this morning’s newspaper is rendered obsolete by the next Twitter message that scoots across your smartphone.
The challenge to be timely and informative is even greater for a monthly magazine. But in this issue, we think we’ve met that challenge, and then some. We did it the old-fashioned way—by getting up close and personal with our most important sources.
Our Global Bio Report is the most comprehensive entry we’ve ever produced for our annual review of the high-tech sector that grows jobs in test tubes. For this year’s Bio cover story, we sent our European correspondent on a wide-ranging expedition on the continent to bring you the most important new developments from across the pond.
Here in the States, we sat down with Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley and explored how a dynamic success story unfolding down South may crown a new global leader in the automotive and aerospace sectors.
Closer to home (and to our hearts), we’ve produced a detailed look at the $60-billion recovery effort now underway in New Jersey and New York to repair the devastation wrought by Superstorm Sandy.
We hope you agree it was worth the effort. You’re invited to find a comfortable chair and start reading.
You might like:
- 3D Systems Expanding In Tennessee
- Amazon Adding Two New Fulfillment Facilities In California
- Business Report: Illinois Leaders Form Non-Profit to Spur Job Creation
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Data Cowboys
- Kansas City Launches “Smart City” Initiative
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Michigan Hot Dog Maker To Expand, Hire 140 Workers
- Last Chance
- Chicago Celebrates Technology Startup Hub Expansion, 700 New Tech Jobs
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- State Focus: New York – Accelerating Biotech Innovation In The Empire State
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- SIG SAUER Moving Ammunition Manufacturing To Arkansas
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Two-Way Street