LIVEXCHANGE 2013: Economic Developers from the U.S. Great Lakes Sign On to Sponsor LiveXchange
The U.S. Great Lakes will be well-represented at this year’s Business Facilities LiveXchange, an invitation-only event for corporate executives and site selection consultants who are responsible for finding new locations for their businesses.
To date, four economic development organizations from four Great Lakes states have signed on to sponsor the ninth annual event, which will take place May 19 – 21, 2013 at the Westin Stonebriar in Dallas, Texas.
LiveXchange sponsors from the Great Lakes will include:
- Regional Growth Partnership (Northwest Ohio/Southeast Michigan)
- Harrison County Economic Development Corporation (Indiana)
- Seymour/Jackson County (Indiana)
Sponsors representing the U.S. South, Southwest, Plains, and New England/Mid-Atlantic will also be participating. A current list of all sponsors can be found by clicking here.
To learn more about LiveXchange, or to apply to attend, please click here.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment