LIVEXCHANGE 2013: Jason Hickey to Lead Case Study Think Tank at Business Facilities LiveXchange
Jason Hickey, President, Hickey & Associates, will join the all-star list of guest speakers featured at the upcoming Business Facilities LiveXchange event. The ninth annual event will take place May 19-21, 2013 at the Westin Stonebriar in Dallas, TX.
No site selection project is the same, however key best-practices help guide every project from business case to ground-breaking. In this Think Tank lead by Hickey, executives will become part of a mock corporate boardroom during a candid internal discussion closely following each stage of the Site Location Process. The group will review labor analytics, building a business case, site location strategies, common and complex incentives, as well as long-term due diligence to track and manage. A real-life case will be presented to be debated and evaluated for a recommendation to the CEO.
Hickey & Associates (H&A) is a global site selection and public incentive advisory firm headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with regional offices around the country. H&A specializes in location selection strategies, federal incentives, loan guarantees, grants and other public/private partnerships. Utilizing state-of-the-art tools and techniques, H&A assists corporations select the best location to expand, relocate or consolidate anywhere in the world while achieving vital public/private partnerships to help grow and sustain business.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Grid Stars
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Icy Hot
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Megabucks Park
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel