LIVEXCHANGE 2013: Jason Hickey to Lead Case Study Think Tank at Business Facilities LiveXchange
Jason Hickey, President, Hickey & Associates, will join the all-star list of guest speakers featured at the upcoming Business Facilities LiveXchange event. The ninth annual event will take place May 19-21, 2013 at the Westin Stonebriar in Dallas, TX.
No site selection project is the same, however key best-practices help guide every project from business case to ground-breaking. In this Think Tank lead by Hickey, executives will become part of a mock corporate boardroom during a candid internal discussion closely following each stage of the Site Location Process. The group will review labor analytics, building a business case, site location strategies, common and complex incentives, as well as long-term due diligence to track and manage. A real-life case will be presented to be debated and evaluated for a recommendation to the CEO.
Hickey & Associates (H&A) is a global site selection and public incentive advisory firm headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with regional offices around the country. H&A specializes in location selection strategies, federal incentives, loan guarantees, grants and other public/private partnerships. Utilizing state-of-the-art tools and techniques, H&A assists corporations select the best location to expand, relocate or consolidate anywhere in the world while achieving vital public/private partnerships to help grow and sustain business.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- The Tree Pods are Coming