LIVEXCHANGE 2013: Anatalio Ubalde To Present General Session At Business Facilities LiveXchange
Anatalio Ubalde, Co-Founder & CEO, GIS Planning Inc., ZoomProspector.com and SizeUp, will join the all-star list of guest speakers featured at the upcoming Business Facilities LiveXchange event. The ninth annual event will take place May 19 – 21, 2013 at the Westin Stonebriar in Dallas, Texas. Mr. Ubalde will present a General Session on Innovations in Economic Development.
Ubalde, an economic developer, entrepreneur, and patent-holder, works with organizations throughout the nation to foster enhanced economic development strategies using Internet technology. His company’s strategies are implemented in 39 states and serve the majority of the 50 largest cities in the United States.
GIS Planning’s ZoomProspector Enterprise web-based GIS product is the industry standard for site selection websites in economic development. His work in geographic information systems, economic development and the Internet has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Forbes, Fortune, The New York Times, TechCrunch, and Inc.
Ubalde is co-author of the books Economic Development Marketing (2013) and Economic Development Marketing: Present & Future (2008) with Eric Simundza; co-author of Economic Development Online (2011) with Andrew Krueger; and author of articles in Economic Development America, Economic Development Commentary and the Canadian Economic Development and Technology Journal. He is a highly sought-after speaker on the subject of Internet, small business intelligence, and GIS strategies for effective economic development and has made presentations on these subjects throughout North America, Asia, and Europe.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- NTN Driveshaft Adding 500+ Jobs in Indiana
- GE To Add 120 Jobs, Invest $7.4M In Iowa Manufacturing Facility