Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America, Inc. (MBRDNA) held the official grand opening of its modernized and expanded Long Beach, CA TechCenter. The expansion will enable the facility to support Daimler’s strong growth in the U.S. market while playing a key role in supporting the Mercedes-Benz zero-emissions alternative drivetrain program.
This marks the second expansion of the facility which began operation back in 1997. The recent expansion provides the TechCenter with nearly 7,500 square feet of additional space allowing it to keep up with the growing demand for Mercedes-Benz vehicles which are achieving their highest volumes ever in the U.S. market.
Virtually every area of the expanded facility has been updated, including the workshop to provide increased flexibility and efficiencies in all testing. The highly versatile and experienced staff along with state-of-the-art testing equipment ensures that the TechCenter can provide unsurpassed testing quality for Daimler AG.
You might like:
- 3D Systems Expanding In Tennessee
- Amazon Adding Two New Fulfillment Facilities In California
- Business Report: Illinois Leaders Form Non-Profit to Spur Job Creation
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Kansas City Launches “Smart City” Initiative
- Data Cowboys
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Michigan Hot Dog Maker To Expand, Hire 140 Workers
- Last Chance
- Chicago Celebrates Technology Startup Hub Expansion, 700 New Tech Jobs
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- State Focus: New York – Accelerating Biotech Innovation In The Empire State
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- SIG SAUER Moving Ammunition Manufacturing To Arkansas
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Two-Way Street