Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America, Inc. (MBRDNA) held the official grand opening of its modernized and expanded Long Beach, CA TechCenter. The expansion will enable the facility to support Daimler’s strong growth in the U.S. market while playing a key role in supporting the Mercedes-Benz zero-emissions alternative drivetrain program.
This marks the second expansion of the facility which began operation back in 1997. The recent expansion provides the TechCenter with nearly 7,500 square feet of additional space allowing it to keep up with the growing demand for Mercedes-Benz vehicles which are achieving their highest volumes ever in the U.S. market.
Virtually every area of the expanded facility has been updated, including the workshop to provide increased flexibility and efficiencies in all testing. The highly versatile and experienced staff along with state-of-the-art testing equipment ensures that the TechCenter can provide unsurpassed testing quality for Daimler AG.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Grid Stars
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Icy Hot
- Walking the Walk: Innovation Summit
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities