Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America, Inc. (MBRDNA) held the official grand opening of its modernized and expanded Long Beach, CA TechCenter. The expansion will enable the facility to support Daimler’s strong growth in the U.S. market while playing a key role in supporting the Mercedes-Benz zero-emissions alternative drivetrain program.
This marks the second expansion of the facility which began operation back in 1997. The recent expansion provides the TechCenter with nearly 7,500 square feet of additional space allowing it to keep up with the growing demand for Mercedes-Benz vehicles which are achieving their highest volumes ever in the U.S. market.
Virtually every area of the expanded facility has been updated, including the workshop to provide increased flexibility and efficiencies in all testing. The highly versatile and experienced staff along with state-of-the-art testing equipment ensures that the TechCenter can provide unsurpassed testing quality for Daimler AG.
You might like:
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Data Cowboys
- Burn Baby Burn
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Life Sciences Companies Face Talent Crisis
- Duo Security, Inc. Adding 300 Jobs In Michigan
- Amazon.com Expanding In New Jersey
- Thomson Reuters Expanding Texas Operations
- B. Braun To Add 175 Jobs In Florida
- GM Investing Over $788M, Creating 781 Jobs In Tennessee
- ChartSpan Bringing 300 Jobs To South Carolina
- Allergan Breaks Ground On $200M Texas Expansion
- Tennessee Lands New Customer Service Center
- Texas: Tri-Agency Workforce Initiative Aims To Meet 21st Century Job Needs