LIVEXCHANGE 2013: Ed Burghard To Speak At Business Facilities LiveXchange
Ed Burghard, CEO and Manager of The Burghard Group, LLC, will join the all-star list of guest speakers featured at the upcoming Business Facilities LiveXchange event. The ninth annual event will take place May 19-21, 2013 at the Westin Stonebriar in Frisco, Texas.
Burghard is responsible for introducing the Strengthening Brand America Project, an educational forum dedicated to helping the economic development profession master place branding as a strategic choice for improving local community prosperity. Burghard is a former global brand designer for Procter & Gamble and has recently been interviewed by various news outlets regarding the state of Florida’s new business recruitment logo.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment