Ed Burghard, CEO and Manager of The Burghard Group, LLC, will join the all-star list of guest speakers featured at the upcoming Business Facilities LiveXchange event. The ninth annual event will take place May 19-21, 2013 at the Westin Stonebriar in Frisco, Texas.
Burghard is responsible for introducing the Strengthening Brand America Project, an educational forum dedicated to helping the economic development profession master place branding as a strategic choice for improving local community prosperity. Burghard is a former global brand designer for Procter & Gamble and has recently been interviewed by various news outlets regarding the state of Florida’s new business recruitment logo.
You might like:
- Cargill Protein HQ To Remain In Kansas
- SNAPSHOTS: 60 Seconds… with Dennis Davin, Secretary, PA DCED
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Data Cowboys
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Kansas City Launches “Smart City” Initiative
- Chicago Celebrates Technology Startup Hub Expansion, 700 New Tech Jobs
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Michigan Hot Dog Maker To Expand, Hire 140 Workers
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Two-Way Street
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- SATA Group Building New Plant In Texas
- Foreign Direct Investment: On the Rebound?
- Last Chance