Searing Industries To Build New Facility Near Cheyenne, WY
Searing Industries, headquartered in Rancho Cucamonga, CA is expanding and has announced it will locate a new 200,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Cheyenne, WY. The company located to Rancho Cucamonga in 1991 and today runs five mechanical tube mills, a structural mill, cutting, chamfering and deburring equipment, slitting, laser capabilities and paint lines. The new facility will be used to produce welded steel tubing, with a state of the art tube mill and steel coil slitter.
“We look forward to the opportunity to expand into the Cheyenne community and continuing to serve clients from the Cowboy State,” said Lee Searing, current President of Searing Industries.
Cheyenne LEADS has partnered with Swan Ranch Rail Park, a Granite Peak development, in creating a package to assist Searing Industries with the expansion. Once operational, the facility will initially employ approximately 50 people in their manufacturing facility.
Searing has been able to partner with some of the most skilled employees in the trade. Priding itself on quality, expertise and service, Searing Industries has developed into one of the country’s most respected and sought after manufacturers on the West Coast.
“We are very pleased to have Searing establish a facility here in Cheyenne, adding to our growing manufacturing sector,” states Randy Bruns, CEO of Cheyenne LEADS. “As a family owned and operated business, Searing is a good fit for Cheyenne and I think Cheyenne will be a great fit for Searing.”
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment