Dean Barber, President/CEO of Barber Business Advisors, will be among the all-star list of guest speakers featured at the upcoming Business Facilities LiveXchange event. The ninth annual event will take place May 19-21, 2013 at the Westin Stonebriar in Frisco, TX.
Barber Business Advisors provides site selection analysis for corporations as well as economic development consulting services. The Plano, TX-based firm has worked with Fortune 500 and international companies with site selection analysis, incentive negotiations and startup transition. Dean Barber is also the author of the blog, Barberbiz.
To read Barber’s most recent contribution to Business Facilities online, “The Wave Will Spread,” visit this link. To learn more about LiveXchange, or to apply to attend, please visit http://www.bflivexchange.com/.
You might like:
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Thomson Reuters Expanding Texas Operations
- ChartSpan Bringing 300 Jobs To South Carolina
- Cover Story: Global Biotech Report
- Data Cowboys
- Stop & Shop Turns Inedible Food Into Energy
- Allergan Breaks Ground On $200M Texas Expansion
- B. Braun To Add 175 Jobs In Florida
- March / April 2016 Issue (Volume 49, Number 2)
- EdenCrete To Create 250 Jobs, Invest $67M In Georgia
- Harry’s Fresh Foods Creating Nashville Production Facility
- Texas: Tri-Agency Workforce Initiative Aims To Meet 21st Century Job Needs
- Amazon.com Expanding In New Jersey
- Battle of the Box
- Third Phase Of Alabama Robotics Technology Park To Open Soon
- Roy Metal Finishing Expanding In South Carolina