Dean Barber, President/CEO of Barber Business Advisors, will be among the all-star list of guest speakers featured at the upcoming Business Facilities LiveXchange event. The ninth annual event will take place May 19-21, 2013 at the Westin Stonebriar in Frisco, TX.
Barber Business Advisors provides site selection analysis for corporations as well as economic development consulting services. The Plano, TX-based firm has worked with Fortune 500 and international companies with site selection analysis, incentive negotiations and startup transition. Dean Barber is also the author of the blog, Barberbiz.
To read Barber’s most recent contribution to Business Facilities online, “The Wave Will Spread,” visit this link. To learn more about LiveXchange, or to apply to attend, please visit http://www.bflivexchange.com/.
You might like:
- Business Report: Illinois Leaders Form Non-Profit to Spur Job Creation
- Flex-N-Gate To Create Up To 650 Jobs In Detroit
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Data Cowboys
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Kansas City Launches “Smart City” Initiative
- Chicago Celebrates Technology Startup Hub Expansion, 700 New Tech Jobs
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Michigan Hot Dog Maker To Expand, Hire 140 Workers
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Last Chance
- Two-Way Street
- SATA Group Building New Plant In Texas
- Insitu To Open Commercial UAS Facility At MSU