Dean Barber, President/CEO of Barber Business Advisors, will be among the all-star list of guest speakers featured at the upcoming Business Facilities LiveXchange event. The ninth annual event will take place May 19-21, 2013 at the Westin Stonebriar in Frisco, TX.
Barber Business Advisors provides site selection analysis for corporations as well as economic development consulting services. The Plano, TX-based firm has worked with Fortune 500 and international companies with site selection analysis, incentive negotiations and startup transition. Dean Barber is also the author of the blog, Barberbiz.
To read Barber’s most recent contribution to Business Facilities online, “The Wave Will Spread,” visit this link. To learn more about LiveXchange, or to apply to attend, please visit http://www.bflivexchange.com/.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Grid Stars
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Icy Hot
- Walking the Walk
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities