LIVEXCHANGE 2013: Dean Barber To Speak at Business Facilities LiveXchange
Dean Barber, President/CEO of Barber Business Advisors, will be among the all-star list of guest speakers featured at the upcoming Business Facilities LiveXchange event. The ninth annual event will take place May 19-21, 2013 at the Westin Stonebriar in Frisco, TX.
Barber Business Advisors provides site selection analysis for corporations as well as economic development consulting services. The Plano, TX-based firm has worked with Fortune 500 and international companies with site selection analysis, incentive negotiations and startup transition. Dean Barber is also the author of the blog, Barberbiz.
To read Barber’s most recent contribution to Business Facilities online, “The Wave Will Spread,” visit this link. To learn more about LiveXchange, or to apply to attend, please visit http://www.bflivexchange.com/.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- NTN Driveshaft Adding 500+ Jobs in Indiana