Empire State Development – Big Happens Here
This is the new New York State.
Welcome to a place with a whole new approach to business development. Home to the fastest-growing tech sector in the U.S., one of the best-educated workforces in America, over $1 billion in incentives and tax breaks, and the lowest middle-class tax rate in over half a century. This is an economy that launched over 50,000 new businesses last year alone. This is New York State.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment