Protein Sciences Corp. Builds Ties In Rockland County, NY
Protein Sciences Corporation has signed a five year lease of two fully equipped buildings totaling 83,000 square feet and will make a multi-million dollar investment to establish manufacturing operations at Pfizer’s 550-acre Pearl River Campus in Rockland County, NY. The company’s expansion will initially create approximately 50 new jobs that could grow to up to 150 total jobs over the next decade.
Protein Sciences’ expansion will take advantage of a local workforce experienced in biopharmaceutical research, development and manufacturing. Empire State Development of NY will provide Protein Sciences with $2 million in tax credits through the Excelsior Jobs Program to support the company’s expansion.
Protein Sciences is also working with the Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development to explore opportunities to expand the Company’s manufacturing operations near its headquarters in Meriden, CT.
“New York State and local government have provided invaluable assistance that is enabling our expansion in Pearl River. We hope that support from the Connecticut government follows suit and allows us to expand in our home state as well,” said Protein Sciences’ CEO Manon Cox.
Protein Sciences is a vaccine development and protein production company dedicated to saving lives and improving health through the creation of innovative vaccines and biopharmaceuticals.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- NTN Driveshaft Adding 500+ Jobs in Indiana