Protein Sciences Corporation has signed a five year lease of two fully equipped buildings totaling 83,000 square feet and will make a multi-million dollar investment to establish manufacturing operations at Pfizer’s 550-acre Pearl River Campus in Rockland County, NY. The company’s expansion will initially create approximately 50 new jobs that could grow to up to 150 total jobs over the next decade.
Protein Sciences’ expansion will take advantage of a local workforce experienced in biopharmaceutical research, development and manufacturing. Empire State Development of NY will provide Protein Sciences with $2 million in tax credits through the Excelsior Jobs Program to support the company’s expansion.
Protein Sciences is also working with the Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development to explore opportunities to expand the Company’s manufacturing operations near its headquarters in Meriden, CT.
“New York State and local government have provided invaluable assistance that is enabling our expansion in Pearl River. We hope that support from the Connecticut government follows suit and allows us to expand in our home state as well,” said Protein Sciences’ CEO Manon Cox.
Protein Sciences is a vaccine development and protein production company dedicated to saving lives and improving health through the creation of innovative vaccines and biopharmaceuticals.
You might like:
- Amazon Adding Two New Fulfillment Facilities In California
- Business Report: Illinois Leaders Form Non-Profit to Spur Job Creation
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Data Cowboys
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Kansas City Launches “Smart City” Initiative
- Chicago Celebrates Technology Startup Hub Expansion, 700 New Tech Jobs
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Michigan Hot Dog Maker To Expand, Hire 140 Workers
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Last Chance
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Two-Way Street
- SATA Group Building New Plant In Texas
- Insitu To Open Commercial UAS Facility At MSU