AllCells Announces Plans To Relocate And Expand U.S Operations
AllCells LLC, a life science industry provider of human hematologic tissue has announced plans to relocate its U.S operations from Emeryville, CA to Alameda, CA. The relocation will occur towards the end of Q1, 2013.
The new headquarters and production facility will comprise approximately 30,000 square feet of leased space, which will add approximately 70% more operational space compared to the company’s current location in Emeryville.
“The integration of clinical tissue collection and manufacturing operations into a single space will have significant impact on streamlining our process work-flow and improve manufacturing efficiency,” stated Jay Tong, M.D, President and CEO. “The larger space provides substantially more production capacity to meet the increased market demand for our products and bioservices.”
The company also maintains approximately 10,000 square feet of operations located in Ju Ke Biotechnology Park, Shanghai, China, near the center of the city.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
Topic Tags: AllCells