H3 Biomedicine Inc. (H3), a biopharmaceutical company specializing in the discovery and development of oncology treatments, announced that it has completed an expansion of its headquarters and laboratory facilities in Cambridge, MA. The increase more than doubles the company’s original space to approximately 48,000 square feet, including new state-of-the-art laboratories, offices and meeting rooms. The expansion will support an anticipated staff of 75 employees by the end of 2013, an increase in H3 Biomedicine’s employee base of 29 in 2011.
“Our unique corporate culture encourages science driven work and access to shared resources. We are fortunate to attract top talent while operating in the Cambridge area, where the technical expertise and entrepreneurial spirit are a strong fit for our organization,” said Markus Warmuth, M.D., President and Chief Executive Officer of H3 Biomedicine.
In December 2011, H3 Biomedicine opened its headquarters in Cambridge with 24,000 square feet of working space. Eisai Co. Ltd., a research based human health care (hhc) company, pledged up to $200 million in research funding to H3 Biomedicine and will provide additional support for the company’s clinical development programs, including access to many of Eisai’s drug development capabilities.
H3 Biomedicine’s world-class facilities and technology have also enabled several key collaborations in 2012, including projects with Compendia Bioscience and Horizon Discovery LTD. “These alliances have tremendous synergy with our own scientific programs,” continued Warmuth, “and our expanded facilities will enable us to fulfill the programmatic requirements of additional partnerships in which we participate.”
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Grid Stars
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Icy Hot
- Walking the Walk: Innovation Summit
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities