3vNet Will Set Up Shop In Orange County, FL
On October 30, 2012, the Metro Orlando Economic Development Commission (EDC) announced that 3vNet, formerly Colorado vNet, has chosen Orange County, FL for its headquarters. 3vNet plans to create up to 35 positions over the next three years and make a $500,000 capital investment in Orange County.
“Orange County has everything we need, and we look forward to growing our company here and becoming an active member in the business community,” said Mike Anderson, CEO of 3vNet.
“3vNet’s choice to move its headquarters to Orange County shows the quality of the workforce in the region,” said Rick Weddle, President and CEO of the Metro Orlando EDC.
Established in 2002, 3vNet provides solutions for whole-facility/whole-home automation and lighting control including digital audio distribution; wired and wireless lighting control solutions; and easy apps for integration with third party climate, security and CCTV systems. In 2012, Colorado vNet Corp. was purchased by a group of investors and re-launched as the third generation of the company.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- NTN Driveshaft Adding 500+ Jobs in Indiana