3vNet Will Set Up Shop In Orange County, FL
On October 30, 2012, the Metro Orlando Economic Development Commission (EDC) announced that 3vNet, formerly Colorado vNet, has chosen Orange County, FL for its headquarters. 3vNet plans to create up to 35 positions over the next three years and make a $500,000 capital investment in Orange County.
“Orange County has everything we need, and we look forward to growing our company here and becoming an active member in the business community,” said Mike Anderson, CEO of 3vNet.
“3vNet’s choice to move its headquarters to Orange County shows the quality of the workforce in the region,” said Rick Weddle, President and CEO of the Metro Orlando EDC.
Established in 2002, 3vNet provides solutions for whole-facility/whole-home automation and lighting control including digital audio distribution; wired and wireless lighting control solutions; and easy apps for integration with third party climate, security and CCTV systems. In 2012, Colorado vNet Corp. was purchased by a group of investors and re-launched as the third generation of the company.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Grid Stars
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Icy Hot
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Megabucks Park
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel