The Energy Coop Powers Expanded OH Sanoh America Plant
Sanoh America, a parts supplier to Honda, Nissan, Toyota, Subaru, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Ford, and Hyundai, recently expanded its Mount Vernon, OH plant. The Energy Cooperative, a member of the Ohio Rural Electric Cooperatives, serves electricity to the plant.
“This new building is great,” said Randy Gore, plant manager, adding the heating and lighting system is more efficient than in the old building. With the plant being all one facility instead of three, operations are able to run more smoothly, he said.
During the company’s improvement process, Sanoh also invested $2 million in new machinery and equipment. The expanded plant is 212,000 square feet. Sanoh specializes in corrosion-resistant tubing, tubular brazed assemblies, plastic tubing assemblies, and stainless steel tubing assemblies.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine 2764 Views
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings 1609 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners 1481 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders 1467 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment 1439 Views