Executives from Clean Vehicle Solutions, LLC have announced plans to move from East Brunswick, NJ to larger facilities in West Nyack, NY. The decision was prompted by the company’s need to accommodate customer demand for natural gas fueling systems in passenger vehicles as well as conversions of Class 2 – Class 8 trucks.
The new facility has been designed specifically to convert traditional gas/diesel fueled vehicles to compressed natural gas (CNG) fueled systems. According to Dean Sloane, managing director of Clean Vehicle Solutions, “the establishment of a new global headquarters and state of the art production facilities provides us with the ability to deliver a wide range of vehicles and manage production far more efficiently than ever before.”
Sloane adds, “We completely outgrew the facility we were using in East Brunswick, NJ years ahead of schedule. Our new West Nyack, NY offices and production plant will better position Clean Vehicle Solutions, LLC to escalate the production of all types of CNG vehicles for fleets—reducing costs and environmental impact—as well as helping to build the infrastructure critical to keeping these vehicles on the road.”
Vice President of Marketing Pat Charla is extremely pleased with this next step in the expansion of Clean Vehicle Solutions, LLC. “Once you outgrow the space you are in, your delivery lead times become unmanageable. Now, with an annual production capacity of more than 5,000 vehicles – in all categories, including large trucks, Clean Vehicle Solutions is a company that is in a unique position to provide an extremely competitive one-stop source for complete CNG solutions, to fleets looking to leverage CNG to improve profitability and environmental stewardship,” Charla said.
“With our new facilities, Clean Vehicle Solutions has the corporate infrastructure, partnerships, and collaborative relationships to compete on a much broader playing field,” she continued.
You might like:
- 3D Systems Expanding In Tennessee
- Amazon Adding Two New Fulfillment Facilities In California
- Business Report: Illinois Leaders Form Non-Profit to Spur Job Creation
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Data Cowboys
- Kansas City Launches “Smart City” Initiative
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Michigan Hot Dog Maker To Expand, Hire 140 Workers
- Chicago Celebrates Technology Startup Hub Expansion, 700 New Tech Jobs
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Last Chance
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- State Focus: New York – Accelerating Biotech Innovation In The Empire State
- Two-Way Street
- TeamHealth Expanding In Knoxville, TN