Clean Vehicle Solutions Moving From NJ To NY
Executives from Clean Vehicle Solutions, LLC have announced plans to move from East Brunswick, NJ to larger facilities in West Nyack, NY. The decision was prompted by the company’s need to accommodate customer demand for natural gas fueling systems in passenger vehicles as well as conversions of Class 2 – Class 8 trucks.
The new facility has been designed specifically to convert traditional gas/diesel fueled vehicles to compressed natural gas (CNG) fueled systems. According to Dean Sloane, managing director of Clean Vehicle Solutions, “the establishment of a new global headquarters and state of the art production facilities provides us with the ability to deliver a wide range of vehicles and manage production far more efficiently than ever before.”
Sloane adds, “We completely outgrew the facility we were using in East Brunswick, NJ years ahead of schedule. Our new West Nyack, NY offices and production plant will better position Clean Vehicle Solutions, LLC to escalate the production of all types of CNG vehicles for fleets—reducing costs and environmental impact—as well as helping to build the infrastructure critical to keeping these vehicles on the road.”
Vice President of Marketing Pat Charla is extremely pleased with this next step in the expansion of Clean Vehicle Solutions, LLC. “Once you outgrow the space you are in, your delivery lead times become unmanageable. Now, with an annual production capacity of more than 5,000 vehicles – in all categories, including large trucks, Clean Vehicle Solutions is a company that is in a unique position to provide an extremely competitive one-stop source for complete CNG solutions, to fleets looking to leverage CNG to improve profitability and environmental stewardship,” Charla said.
“With our new facilities, Clean Vehicle Solutions has the corporate infrastructure, partnerships, and collaborative relationships to compete on a much broader playing field,” she continued.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- The Tree Pods are Coming