TCS Inaugurates New Center In Minneapolis
Tata Consultancy Services, a provider of IT services, consulting, and business solutions, has announced the official opening of the TCS Solutions Center – Minneapolis in Bloomington, MN. The inauguration of TCS’ newest facility was celebrated with a ribbon-cutting event on September 14, 2012.
Located in the Normandale Lake Office Park, the 50,000 square foot facility will be home to roughly 300 TCS employees. The center will serve as a hub for delivering technology services to customers in the region.
“The decision to open a new TCS facility in the Minneapolis region is part of our company’s ongoing commitment to grow our presence in each and every market we serve,” said N Chandrasekaran, TCS’ CEO and managing director. “Over the past few years, Minnesota has put an emphasis on technological innovation that aligns with TCS’ breadth of industry expertise, innovative engineering strength, and commitment to providing cutting-edge solutions.”
“TCS welcomes the employees of our newest facility into the organization,” said Surya Kant, president, TCS’ North American, UK, and European operations. “This facility represents TCS’ latest investment in the U.S. market as we continue to seek out ways to better serve our customers here and around the world.”
“We are very excited and deeply grateful that Tata Consultancy Services has decided to expand its operations in Minnesota,” said Gov. Mark Dayton. “The company will become a very important employer in Bloomington, and we look forward to assisting its continued success and growth in Minnesota.”
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment