Sysmex America Consolidates In Lincolnshire, IL
Sysmex America, Inc., the wholly owned U.S. subsidiary of Sysmex Corporation, Kobe, Japan, will relocate the company’s corporate offices to its new facility in Lincolnshire, IL. This move follows the development of a virtual instructor-led training studio and the centralization of its logistics operations to a Buffalo Grove, IL facility in April 2012. The company will also retain extended operations at its reagent plant and its Mundelein, IL facilities.
Collectively, the sites serve as the headquarters for the Americas, which has oversight for the offices in Illinois, manufacturing reagent plants in Illinois and Brazil, a Miami office overseeing Latin America customer support and a Canadian subsidiary, Sysmex Canada, Inc. The company’s 162,000 square feet of additional space in Lincolnshire and 147,000 square feet in Buffalo Grove, IL, accommodates the company’s continued growth and need for expansion.
Sysmex America employs more than 700 people, who are among the 5,000 plus associates worldwide that make up the Sysmex team of professionals. Sysmex provides medical diagnostic testing equipment and information systems technology and services hospitals and healthcare networks, reference laboratories, and physicians offices worldwide.
“We are pleased to celebrate the opening of the new headquarters of the Americas at our Lincolnshire location. Our new building supports the infrastructure that our continued growth requires as well as accommodates for future expansion. It is particularly gratifying to share this milestone with our associates, the state of Illinois, and our local communities of Lincolnshire, Buffalo Grove, and Mundelein,” said John Kershaw, president & CEO, Sysmex America, Inc.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- NTN Driveshaft Adding 500+ Jobs in Indiana