MW Industries Moves Corporate HQ To Chicago Area
On September 27, 2012, executives at MW Industries, Inc., a U.S. manufacturer of highly engineered specialty springs and fasteners, announced the relocation of the company’s corporate headquarters to the Chicago area. With the move to the Rosemont Corporate Center, the company plans is establishing a new base of operations designed to put the company in a better position to achieve its aggressive growth plans.
Bill Marcum, CEO of MW Industries, commented: “As we continue to move forward with our growth plans, our new offices give us updated and increased space to accommodate the company’s continued expansion. We identified several possible locations and selected Rosemont for its unparalleled access to transportation. In addition, being located in this state of the art corporate center in the Greater Chicago area will better enable us to retain and attract talented employees who will help drive our business.”
The Rosemont Corporate Center is located near Chicago’s O’Hare Airport and hotels that will allow for expedited travel and accommodations for its employees and customers. MW will occupy approximately 8,000 square feet in the building whose primary tenant is Cisco Systems. MW Industries’ previous headquarters was located in Logansport, IN.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
Topic Tags: MW Industries