Clariant Oil & Mining Services Breaks Ground In Texas
Clariant has broken ground on a new global headquarters for its Oil & Mining Services business unit in The Woodlands, Texas, expanding the company’s current presence in the master-planned community and energy hub located 30 miles north of Houston.
The campus, which is slated to be complete by fall 2013, will include two 32,000 square foot, two-story buildings containing offices for both the global business unit and North American operations, the global & regional oil services technical center, a regional mining technical center, and an employee training facility. The new space will allow Clariant to double its workforce in The Woodlands by 2015.
“We are very excited to expand our footprint in The Woodlands,” said Chris Oversby, Vice President & General Manager of Clariant Oil & Mining Services. “This area has increasingly become a major hub of activity for the oil & gas industry, and it is an ideal place to live and work. Our new campus will allow us to continue to grow our business as well as our organization allowing us to meet the evolving needs of our customers.”
The headquarters will be housed in Black Forest Technology Park, home to many prestigious businesses and located minutes from The Woodlands Town Center.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- NTN Driveshaft Adding 500+ Jobs in Indiana
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open